PC Connection, Inc. 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
Regardless of your age, you've probably developed some long-term financial goals. 401(k) contributions allow you to plan for your financial security and build your savings for retirement. Here are some key features of our 401(k) plan:
- You can contribute from 1 to 60 percent of your eligible compensation on a pre-tax basis up to the IRS maximum each calendar year.
- You can choose from a selection of diverse funds or an individual brokerage account (for an additional fee).
- Eligibility—The 1st of each month upon completion of one full month of service and the attainment of age 18.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
This is an opportunity to share in the success and future of the company. Here are some key features of the ESPP:
- You can contribute from 1 to 10 percent of your eligible compensation on an after-tax basis to purchase PC Connection, Inc. stock.
- The purchase price is equal to 95% of the closing stock price on the last business day of the plan period.
- You can change your contribution percentage at the beginning of each plan period and once during the plan period. You may also suspend deductions prior to the end of the plan period.
- Eligibility—On July 1 or January 1 upon the completion of six months of service.
Important Disclaimer: This summary briefly describes various benefit plans, programs, and employee services of PC Connection, Inc. Some programs have eligibility requirements, which must be met for participation. For detailed information on each of these programs or plans, please refer to the applicable information available in Human Resources. If there are any discrepancies, the formal contract, policy, or Plan Document will prevail. PC Connection, Inc. reserves the right to amend or cancel, at any time, the programs and services described above.