HP FlexManagement

          A New Type of Network Management Architecture
          IT staff time and budgets are overwhelmingly devoted to ongoing operations and maintenance instead of developing new initiatives or expanding capacity to support business growth. In fact, more than 70% of any IT budget is spent just keeping the lights on, leaving less than 30% to deliver business-critical innovation.
          Solving such seemingly intractable problems calls for a new type of network management architecture that combines single-pane-of-glass multivendor management with automated virtual machine orchestration and automatic synchronization of network connectivity information. The solution is HP FlexManagement, available today with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC).

          Unify Control of Virtual and Physical Worlds

          HP IMC is a unified, single-point network management platform that provides visibility across entire networks, enabling unified management of network resources, services, and users. This leads to increased performance, enhanced security, and reduced infrastructure complexity and costs.
          IMC capabilities include:
          • Automatic discovery of VMs and virtual switches, and their relationships with the physical network
          • Template-based connection policy definition; automation and orchestration of VM network connectivity, eliminates the manual provisioning process
          • VM and virtual switch resource management, including creation of virtual switches and port groups
          • Virtual/physical topology views and status indicators for networks, workloads, and virtual switches
          • Automatic reconfiguration when virtual workloads are moved within and across the data center
          • Network policies remain bound to VMs during migration

          With features like these, HP IMC can help eliminate service interruptions caused by virtual/ physical network configuration errors, reduce administration and troubleshooting, and ultimately accelerate the delivery of new applications and services.

          View the Demo 



          Solutions Begin with Us

          Speak to one of our HP Networking Specialists to assess your specific environment, and start your next project with our Network Assessment. It will identify performance issues, provide remediation plans to fix the problems and optimize your network’s performance. To learn more, please complete this Information Request Form or you can contact your Account Manager at 1-800-800-0014 (business customers) or 1-800-800-0019 (public sector customers).

          PC Connection Clearance Center. Shop Now!

          PC Connection Interactive eCatalog