Improve Operational Efficiency and Clinical Outcomes
Novation GPO delivers unmatched savings to nearly 25,000 VHA Inc. and the University HealthSystem Consortium (UHC) member organizations and 5,500 Provista members covering 28,000 sites.
By combining scale and expertise with data-driven tools and information, Novation GPO offers an extensive range of advanced contracting services. For example, VHA, UHC, and Provista members use Novation and alliance contracts to purchase billions of dollars in product and services.
- VHA Inc. is a national network of not-for-profit health care organizations that work together to drive maximum savings in the supply chain arena, set new levels of clinical performance and identify and implement best practices to improve operational efficiency and clinical outcomes. Formed in 1977, VHA serves more than 1,400 hospitals and more than 23,000 nonacute care providers nationwide.
- UHC is an alliance of the nation’s leading nonprofit academic medical centers focused on delivering world-class patient care. Based in Chicago, UHC fosters collaboration with and among its more than 100 academic medical center and 250 affiliated hospital members through its renowned programs and services in the areas of comparative data and analytics, performance improvement, supply chain management, strategic research, and public policy.
- Provista is a leading supply chain improvement company dedicated to reducing spending and improving operational efficiencies for members spanning health care, education and corporate markets nationwide. The company is based in Irving, Texas.
Access Your Contracted Pricing
- For more information on becoming a Novation, VHA, UHC, or Provista member, please contact your account manager at 1-800-395-8685.
- The PC Connection family of companies is a contracted supplier that serves all Novation GPO affiliates. If you are already a Novation member who would like to take advantage of Novation contracted pricing when purchasing from the PC Connection family of companies, please send us an email or call
1-800-395-8685 to request additional information.