Windows Server 2012 is specifically designed to help you cloud-optimize your unique computing environment. When Microsoft introduced Windows Server 2012
, a whole host of new features and licensing options came along with it. We know it can be difficult to navigate these changes, especially the licensing options, as you make the most out of your data center and embark on virtualization projects. That’s why we’re here to break it down for you.
Check out our helpful webinar
on Windows Server 2012. Joel Sherman, Senior Partner Development Specialist for Microsoft, provides an overview of the new features in Windows Server 2012, and then outlines licensing options. I also lay out a plan for a creating a Windows Server 2012
volume licensing strategy that works for your organization.
With laser-like focus, we explore Windows Server Standard and Datacenter licensing issues:
• The use cases when Standard licensing is the best fit—and when you need Datacenter licensing
• The impacts of implementing new licensing on your legacy licenses, especially in the area of Software Assurance
• How current Enterprise Agreement
customers can transition to new Windows Server 2012 licenses when their existing contract ends
• How to avoid over-licensing when you purchase Windows Server 2012 licenses
• How to optimize licensing Windows 2012 in a highly virtual environment
• And more
After you’ve watched our webinar
, you may have additional questions or want to get started on your own licensing strategy. Our Microsoft Account Specialists would be happy to help. Give us a call or click