The User to Device Ratio Has Changed
Mobility changes everything. It changes how we connect and where we work.
Just as the user to device ratio has changed, so has the origin of the devices. Today’s workplace is quickly becoming a place where users bring their own personal tablets, laptops and smartphones to the office. While the concept of Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) is a growing accepted practice, this consumerization of IT leaves CIOs with challenges specific to the network, management and security.
- Flexibility: How can you accommodate, in real-time, the explosion of mobile devices & applications on your network?
- Control: How can you easily determine & control who, what, when, where, & how users and devices access your network?
- Visibility: How can you visualize & manage users, devices, & their policy no matter how they connect on your network?
- Experience: How can you ensure a consistent & reliable user experience no matter how, when, or where they connect?
- Scalability: How can you support a broad set of uses cases & ensure you scale up or down easily in response to demand?
Cisco's Mobility Solutions
Cisco is Gartner's Magic Quadrant leader where it counts for Mobility - LAN, WLAN, & VPN.
Best-of-Breed and Best-in-Class Mobility Technology
- ClearAir: Proactive and automatic interference mitigation
- ClientLink: Proactive and automatic beamforming
- VideoStream: Wired multicast over a Wireless network
- AnyConnect: Broad OS support, context-aware VPN connectivity
Simplified Policy and Network Management
Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Security: Get visibility and control over all users and devices on your network.
- Compliance: Create consistent policy across the infrastructure for corporate governance.
- Efficiency: Increase IT productivity by automating labor-intensive tasks & simplifying service delivery.
Cisco Prime Network Control System (NCS)
- Get users back online faster: resolve access problems across wired and wireless networks
- Facilitates visibility of user: attributes, posture, and profile through integration ISE
- Wireless lifecycle management: IT staff may design & maintain optimal RF environments
- Offers an intuitive user experience: eliminate complexity & minimize staffing needs
- Flexibility & functionality: Delivers physical or virtual appliance deployment
Why Cisco for Mobility - Simply Connected!
Cisco offers the broadest portfolio of Mobility technology in the industry, offering more choice and scalability and simplified network management. And, Connection, as a Cisco Gold Partner, has the experts on staff and a suite of services to help you design and implement a mobile solution that meets the unique needs of your environment. We can evaluate and configure a solution to fit your budget and application.
For more information on Cisco Borderless Networks, our professional services other great Cisco technology, please complete this Information Request Form or contact your account manager at 1.800.800.0014.