Control Costs and Manage Your Print Environment Efficiently
Office printing can create huge costs related to underutilized printers, unnecessary energy consumption, lost employee productivity, and uncontrolled ink, toner and paper usage. Understanding and managing these and other often-overlooked costs is the first step toward creating a well-managed print environment:
- Allocate one printer for every five to eight users — the standard recommended ratio for efficient printer environments.
- Consolidate your print environment into workgroup printers and limit the use of personal printers.
- Limit the number of printer models and vendors across your printer fleet for easier maintenance and supply management.
- Keep printer repair costs — and the resulting impact to user productivity — down by refreshing your printers every three years.
- Channel consumables (paper, ink and toner) purchasing through one person for improved management and cost control.
- A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- USB / 32MB Installed RAM / 1 Year Warranty
- 1200dpi x 1200dpi (B&W)
- 250sheet(s) Capacity / Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- USB Type B, RJ-45 / 256MB Installed RAM / 256MB Maximum RAM / 1 Year Warranty
- 600dpi x 600dpi (B&W)
- 15ppm (B&W) / 12ppm (color) / A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- USB Type B, Wireless, RJ-45 / 128MB Installed RAM / 1 Year Warranty
- 600dpi x 600dpi (B&W) / 600dpi x 600dpi (color)
- 28ppm (B&W) / 28ppm (color)
- USB Type B, RJ-45 / 512MB Installed RAM / 512MB Maximum RAM / 1 Year Warranty
- 4300 ANSI lumens / 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) Display
- Dual speakers, Speakers Included, Remote control, Keystone correction / 2 Years Warranty