Maximize uptime and keep control of your data in flight
As the backbone of your IT environment, the network is a crucial layer of defense. The consequences of having it compromised can be far-reaching, costing millions of dollars in damages, lost productivity, sales and revenue, and brand devaluation.
With a Dell network security solution, you get protection for your network and the systems that it serves. These solutions provide scalable defense against threats, detecting attacks in network traffic and blocking them before they reach their destination.
You can trust Dell with your network like you trust us with your systems and storage. Together, we can protect your network and affiliated systems, reducing your risk of breaches and downtime.
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n (draft), IPSec, SNMP, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS Ports
- Remote Management over CLI HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP 2
- Supports DHCP, ICMP/IP, IPSec, L2TP, PPPoE, PPTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP Protocol(s)
- Remote Management over SSL, SNMP 2, HTTP, HTTPS
- Supports L2TP, IPSec Protocol(s)