Fujitsu Trade-in Program
Upgrade to the latest Fujitsu notebook products and get cash back from AnythingIT when you trade-in your old computer equipment (any brand)! You can get cash back on your old computer (notebook or desktop) and peripherals like monitors and printers. Plus, instead of going to the landfill, your trade-in may be put to good use in schools and other settings.
Taking advantage of the Trade-In Program is easy— contact AnythingIT to determine the value of your computer, purchase a Fujitsu LifeBook® notebook, fax proof of purchase to AnythingIT and start saving! AnythingIT will take up to one (1) system (notebook or desktop) per Fujitsu LifeBook purchased.
- Contact AnythingIT to determine the value of your old equipment.
- Purchase a LifeBook notebook.
- Complete the Trade-In Program Form and a copy of Proof of Purchase and fax to AnythingIT (Fax # 201-490-7379 attn. Jeffrey Hunt, phone number 877-766-3050 ext. 367)
- AnythingIT will contact you within 72 hours on the Trade-in request and confirm value of old equipment.
- Upon approval on Trade-In requests, customer must ship old equipment to AnythingIT.
- Once products are verified in "good working condition" at the AnythingIT facility, payment will be made to you in Net 30 days.
Program Terms & Conditions:
- Trade-In request must be within 30 days of equipment purchase.
- Trade-In requests must be completed and sent to AnythingIT with a copy of the Proof of Purchase to qualify.
- Fujitsu PC Corporation and AnythingIT reserve the right to change the Trade-In Program details and trade-in values at any time without notice.
- Returned equipment can be of any brand.
- Valid for U.S. purchases only.
- Old equipment must be in "good working condition" and in "complete physical condition," if otherwise old equipment will be returned at customer's expense.
Fort Lee Executive Park
One Executive Drive, Suite 170
Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
Telephone: 877-766-3050 x367