Make Server Virtualization Deliver on Its Promise
Data centers are under pressure to keep up with explosive data growth and the dynamic changes driven by virtualized workloads. Selecting the right storage and network is key to realizing the full benefits of server virtualization.
HP 3PAR StoreServ 7000 B-series SAN Kit offers a proven blueprint for highly virtualized environments. It combines HP 3PAR StoreServ 7000 Storage with HP StoreFabric B-Series SAN Switches to deliver leading agility and efficiency to meet the demands of today’s IT environments.
Two SAN Kit Options
- HP 3PAR StoreServ 7200 - High end storage at a midrange price-point
- HP 3PAR StoreServ 7400 - For environments that demand uncompromised perfomance and scalability
Both SAN kits come with two HP SN6000B B-series SAN Switches, each with 24 ports enabled for high availability. Combining HP 3PAR StoreServ 7000 Storage with HP StoreFabric B-series SAN Switches offers a proven blueprint for highly virtualized environments.
Double Your VM Density on Existing Physical Servers
The HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage solution contains unique performance and resiliency features that allow you to double your virtual machine density.
- Wide striping
- Mixed workload support
- VAAI integration
- Integration with VMware
- Adaptive queue-depth throttling
Spend 90% Less Time Managing Storage Administration
HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage uniquely simplifies administration of VMware vSphere environments.
- Autonomic groups
- Recovery manager for VMware vSphere
- Plug-in for VMware vCenter Server
- Replication Adapter for VMware vCenter SRM
- VMware vSphere Storage APIs for Storage Awareness (VASA) support
Cut Your Storage TCO by Up to 50%
Cut waste, boost utilization, and improve the overall efficiency of your storage environment using powerful features.
- Thin provisioning
- Thin conversion
- Thin persistence
- Adaptive optimization
- Fast-redundant arrays of inexpensive disk (RAID) technologies