Your Business, Powered by HP
Thanks to their skilled staff, proven processes, and leading technologies, with HP you’ll enjoy levels of managed print services unique in the industry:
- Service and repair options for HP printers and MFPs, as well as many other brands
- Technicians are empowered with the tools, information, and parts they need to be able to fix most problems on the very first visit
- Different service levels depending on your location and business needs
- Quick and easy access to HP service by referring to the contact information clearly printed on the ID sticker on each contracted device
Choose the Service Response Option that’s Right for You
Wherever you are in the U.S., you can depend on HP’s network of trusted technicians. Whether you need supplies, repairs, or maintenance, you’ll experience first class service and a commitment to device uptime. Choose from three standard levels of service* to best meet your business needs:
- Premium: HP technician will arrive on-site within 2 hours of receiving service request; whenever toner needs to be replenished, cartridge will be installed by a technician
- Priority: Same as premium, but HP technician will arrive on-site within 4 hours of receiving a service call
- Advantage: Technician will arrive onsite by the next business day; toner is delivered in time for customer installation
Customized service options are also available to meet unique requirements.
Each service level offers automatic toner replenishment as an add-on: HP will be automatically alerted when toner is running low, and supplies are shipped to arrive right when you need them.
Discover More Power and Savings Throughout Your Printing Environment
PC Connection and HP have a long history of partnering on the latest printer Technology, and we also offer comprehensive print services. Together, we can help you reduce costs, increase productivity, and conserve resources. We seamlessly manage your print infrastructure while you concentrate on your core business. Learn about the benefits of Managed Print Services, powered by HP, in this webinar, and then ask us to reduce your total cost of printing.
For more information, please complete this Information Request Form or contact your account manager at 1-800-800-0014.
*Standard service options vary by location.