You have multiple versions of files floating around the company and maintaining control of document versions is becoming a challenge - there is no central data storage. You need to improve communication and work processes with employees or customers. You want to make sure that you can make the most of your existing computers and office equipment.
The HP ProLiant MicroServer is a general purpose server that can provide a platform to organize and safeguard your business information, allow effective communication with customers and make the most of your existing office equipment and resources. The HP MicroServer is a cost effective starter server for businesses with less than 10 clients and it can take your business to the next level of productivity and efficiency.
- Supports low wattage 150W power supply
Simple to own and easy to use
- Server performance but at a PC price
- Designed to make adding drives or peripherals a minimal effort
- At a 22 dBA noise level, it is quiet for ergonomic working environment
- Space-saving; ideal for smaller environments
Proven HP dependability and support
- HP has built a reputation of dependability by conducting some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry
- System testing and process control ensures only the most dependable products for the customers
Worldwide network of HP trained service
Reliability and Expandability
Call 1.800.800.0014 to order or contact your account representative.
- Error checking and correction (ECC) memory minimizes the likelihood of memory corruption
- RAID 0, 1 prevents data loss and ensures around the clock reliability
- Up to 4 LFF SATA pluggable hard disks and up to 8GB of RAM