Server virtualization has transformed IT with the ability to manage hardware and software resources more efficiently. To uncover the full value of virtualization, organizations are turning to a new class of servers to dig deeper for even greater savings and attain their price, performance, density, and power goals.
HP servers equipped with AMD Opteron processors—specifically designed for virtualization and cloud computing workloads—take virtualization to the next level. Discover how seamless integration between the hardware, OS layer, and virtualization environment improves I/O throughput to levels nearing that of a native environment.
HP Servers and AMD Processors for Successful Virtualization Deployments
- Reduce power and cooling costs
- Minimize datacenter space and overhead expenses
- Maximize your current software investment
- Streamline deployments and upgrades
- Improve performance, manageability, and data security
- Simplify your infrastructure of server and client systems
Compare HP Servers with AMD Opteron Processors
See featured items below or browse the full selection.
For more information, please complete this Information Request Form or contact your account manager at 1-800-800-0014 (business) or 1-800-800-0019 (education, government).
Solutions Begin with Us
PC Connection offers a suite of services to help you design and implement a virtualization solution that meets the unique needs of your environment. We can evaluate and configure hardware, software, and technical solutions to fit your budget and applications.
- Server Assessment - Our Server Assessment gives you accurate performance and utilization information to help you make sound decisions about which servers to consolidate to decrease energy consumption and lower TCO.
- Data Center Practice Services - Our Data Center Practice Service can help you optimize operations and improve efficiencies.
- VMware Healthcheck - Our VMware Certified Professional (VCP) consultants can work with your team to provide best-practice guidance for utilizing and optimizing VMware vSphere.
For more information, please complete this Information Request Form or contact your account manager at 1-800-800-0014.