Visibly smart performance to boost your bottom line
• Up to 2x faster multitasking, encrypt sensitive data up to 4x faster, and run business productivity applications up to 60% faster on a 2nd gen Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor vs. a 3-year-old PC.
• Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 adapts performance when needed for more demanding tasks, and saves energy when additional performance is not needed.
• 4-way or greater multitask processing enables the 2nd gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor family to work on four or more tasks at the same time—resulting in enhanced multitasking when working among multiple office applications.
• Built-in energy-saving features come standard on these processors and help PCs meet ENERGY STAR* requirements.
Remote management capabilities make PC upkeep easier and more cost effective
• Reduce maintenance costs with remote configuration, diagnosis, isolation, and repair of infected PCs, even if they are unresponsive.
• Reduce the need for deskside maintenance visits by up to 56%.
• Remotely see what your users see, with hardware-based KVM Remote Control with higher screen resolution (up to 1920x1200),through all states, even beyond the firewall.
• Hardware-assisted remote shutdown, wake-up, and update of PCs during off-hours—reduces energy costs and enables up to 56% faster time to patch saturation.
Broad industry use and support
• Intel® vPro™ technology deployed at businesses of all sizes with great ROI.
• More than 500 software vendors, including support from most major management and security software solutions(e.g., Microsoft System Center* 2007, Symantec, LANDesk, HP Software,* Cisco, N-able, Absolute, Checkpoint, Citrix, VMware, LogMeln, and many others).
• Offered by leading PC manufacturers.
• Fifth-generation release of Intel vPro technology. More than 55 million shipped since 2006.