Data Center Management—Start Building Your Private Cloud Today
Microsoft System Center 2012 is a comprehensive IT infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud management platform. With System Center 2012, you can more easily and efficiently manage your applications and services across multiple hypervisors as well as across public and private cloud infrastructures to deliver flexible and cost-effective IT services for your business.
System Center 2012 provides a unified management toolset for your applications and services—enabling productive infrastructure, predictable applications, and cloud computing on your terms. Further, System Center 2012 offers deep application insight combined with a service-centric approach to ensure your applications run smoothly.
Microsoft System Center 2012:
- Spans physical, virtual, and cloud computing models with common management experiences throughout
- Provides comprehensive end-to-end management for your infrastructure and applications, including interoperability for heterogeneous environments
- Offers compelling economic value
Client Management and Security—Unified Device Management
The boundaries between work and life have blurred, and people expect consistent access to corporate services from wherever they are, on any device they’re using—desktops, notebooks, smartphones, and tablets.
Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection offer a single pane of glass to manage physical, virtual, and mobile clients and tools that help IT:
- Empower users to be productive from anywhere, on whatever device they choose
- Provide a unified infrastructure for client management and protection
- Make it easier and faster to administer client systems and maintain system compliance
To learn more about Microsoft System Center 2012 and services available from PC Connection, your Cloud Connection™ solution provider, please complete this information request form or contact your Account Manager at 1-800-800-0014.