NComputing vSpace Client for Windows is a software client that enables a user to securely access their centrally managed virtual desktop and applications hosted on a vSpace Server. vSpace Client expands access options beyond NComputing client devices to include Windows-based laptops, netbooks, and re-purposed desktop PCs. vSpace Client runs on Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) and Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit) and can connect to vSpace Servers running vSpace 6.6.2 and.
NComputing vSpace Client Key Benefits
- Re-purpose Old PCs - Leverage existing hardware investments by re-purposing out-of-date Windows OS devices to access virtual desktops.
- Enable BYOD - Support a "bring your own device" computing model.
- Simple Upgrades - Avoid costly and time consuming individual PC hardware and software upgrades.
- Priced Right - With a usage based licensing model.
- Build As You Grow - Get desktop virtualization benefits incrementally.
Don’t miss your opportunity to try vSpace Client for free!
NComputing and GovConnection Fall Promotion
For a limited time, download a 10-seat license of NComputing's vSpace Client software absolutely FREE, a $935.00 value!