About National Cyber Security Awareness Month
National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) is designed to engage and educate the public and private sectors to raise awareness about cyber security. The overall goal is to increase the resiliency of the nation in the event of a cyber-incident.
NCSAM is celebrated every October and was created as a collaborative effort between government and industry to ensure every American has the resources they need to stay safer and more secure online.
- Everyday Steps Toward Online Safety with Stop.Think.Connect.™
- Cyber from the Break Room to the Board Room
- Recognizing and Combating Cybercrime
- Our Continuously Connected Lives: What’s Your ‘App’-titude?
- Building Resilience in Critical Infrastructure