Security Health Check
How Healthy Is Your IT Security?
To identify whether your organization is at risk, you must perform the same types of attacks and techniques that the cyber-hackers use on a daily basis—both inside and outside your organization.
Get All the Facts
Periodically conduct security testing to ensure security technology, procedures and controls can guard against a potential breach. Connection can help you uncover and document your critical risks, build a risk roadmap and remediation strategy to manage these critical risks.
Move Your Security Plans Forward with a Security Health Check
During our IT Security Health Check, we use a comprehensive, methodical approach to threat testing. Our Security Practice experts will uncover vulnerabilities in your environment, expose security weaknesses, and provide recommendations to remedy and better manage your risk. We offer:
- Ethical Hacking—Determine if you are susceptible to exploitation by cyber criminals.
- Wireless Security Assessment—Discover if your wireless infrastructure is at risk, configured to meet your critical needs, and reinforce your security policies and controls.
- Security Education—Protect against constant real-world threats. Educate your employees about susceptibility to social engineering tactics that could influence them to act inappropriately or divulge confidential information.
- Firewall Audit—Avert configuration flaws that will invite hackers to penetrate your network.
- Routing/Switching Configuration and Security Evaluation—Perform controlled attacks on your routing and switching configuration to determine flaws and remedy exploitable attack vectors.
- Server and Domain Evaluation—Identify and evaluate your entire physical inventory, review patch levels, identify services, and get best practices for system lockdown.
- Security Organization and Policy Review—Evaluate your organizational roles and responsibilities, and document process and policy to help ensure there are no gaps in your security risk management strategy.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Assessment—Defend your network and sensitive data from threats and prevent data loss with extreme protection.