Collapse & Return to Top
iTeam’s Commercial Wireless Access Point Installation Service provides for the installation of select third party branded wireless access points at your business
location by an expert iTeam wireless access point installation service provider. iTeam's installers will:
• Unpack the access point
• Install mounting brackets, if needed
• Connect your access point to pre-existing AC power supply, UPS, or Power-over-Ethernet
• Attach and dress the cables you provide to your existing network equipment
• Configure basic wireless networking settings
• Verify installation by testing network connectivity
Once the installation is completed, iTeam will remove packing materials to an on-site dumpster or other trash receptacle.
This service only available for Wireless Access Points (WAP). If multiple WAPs are to be installed, a pre-installation site survey is recommended.
This service will be provided from 8am-5pm on standard business days (excluding iTeam holidays) unless an alternate, mutually agreed schedule has been arranged. Some installations may require more than one on-site visit. Customers will be contacted within 3 business days after purchase to schedule this service. Customers must cancel or reschedule any installation at least two business days in advance to avoid additional charges.