Collapse & Return to Top
iTeam’s Switch Installation Service provides for the installation of select third party branded managed switches at your business location by an expert iTeam switch installation service provider. iTeam's installers will:
• Remove existing switch
• Unpack the new switch
• Install mounting brackets, if needed
• Connect your switch to pre-existing AC power supply or UPS, and neatly dress the cable
• Attach and dress the cables you provide to your existing network equipment
• Configure basic TCP/IP settings
• Configure SNMP
• Configure management access (local user database, RADIUS, etc)
• Verify installation by testing network connectivity
Once the installation is completed, iTeam will remove packing materials to an on-site dumpster or other trash receptacle.
This service will be provided from 8am-5pm on standard business days (excluding iTeam holidays) unless an alternate, mutually agreed schedule has been arranged. Some installations may require more than one on-site visit. Customers will be contacted within 3 business days after purchase to schedule this service. Customers must cancel or reschedule any installation at least two business days in advance to avoid additional charges.