Collapse & Return to Top
The Texas Instruments TI-CBR2 sends a built-in program to your calculator at the push of a button!
- Pivoting sensor head points where the action is.
- CBL port connects CBR to CBL for use with other probes.
- Manual trigger button starts data sampling on demand, even with the calculator disconnected.
- Status indicators simplify "Ready/Not ready" status. Input/output port connects CBR directly to TI-82, TI-83, TI-85, TI-86 and TI-92.
- Extended length cable included. Mounting socket accepts multipurpose mounting clamp (included), plus universal mounting devices.
- Multipurpose mounting clamp mounts CBR to a table or door edge, even a circular lab stand.