In today’s organizations, the wireless network is more than just a convenience—it is mission critical. Your wireless network is a shared spectrum and all types of applications and devices are competing for bandwidth. Now more than ever IT organizations need to have visibility into their wireless network to manage radio frequency interference (RFI) and prevent unexpected downtime.
Cisco Clean Air Technology
- Analyzes, classifies, and locates individual sources of interference
- Offers a true enterprise-class Wi-Fi chipset
- Shows performance and security impacts
- Features 24 x 7 proactive monitoring of interference, spectrum security and performance alerts, remote management, and interference device location
- Understands and intelligently mitigates the impact of interference
Cisco CleanAir Solutions
- Cisco Aironet 3600 Series: Delivers up to 30% faster performance with an exceptionally reliable connection for mobile devices, and offers future support for the new 802.11ac standard when ratified.
- Cisco Aironet 2600 Series: Improves performance and reliability with 802.11n and CleanAir technology in Aironet 2600 Series Access Points
- Cisco 5500 Series Wireless LAN Controller: Offers the benefits of a unified wireless infrastructure with Cisco Wireless LAN controllers and CleanAir technology
- Cisco Prime Network Control System: Provides complete visibility into endpoint connectivity, regardless of device, network, or location, including the full suite of ClearAir functionality
Solutions Begin with Us
Optimize your wireless network with our comprehensive suite of Network Services. We can help you design an efficient wireless infrastructure for maximum ROI with our Wireless Site Survey, identify the capabilities of your network with a Network Assessment, and uncover weaknesses with a comprehensive Security Assessment. To learn more, please complete this Information Request Form or contact an Account Manager at 1-800-800-0014.