How a Storage Assessment Works
We use an agent-less data collection tool that gathers information about your Microsoft Windows environment such as the rate of growth of your storage, file aging, file duplication, and file types. It also compiles information about your available storage space, wasted space, and storage inventory.
The Right Tool for Your Organization
This agent-less data collection method is both affordable and timely. The analyzed data offers valuable insights into the current state of your storage and gives our engineers the information they need to design a more efficient storage solution that best fits your environment and budget.
The finalized Storage Assessment Report includes information such as:
- Inventory of storage servers, arrays, and infrastructure
- Capacity analysis
- Storage usage and alerts
- File categorization data (by type, by most frequently used, by user, by age, etc.)
Your organization can use this data to:
- Measure Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return On Investment (ROI) expectations
- Make decisions regarding regulatory compliance and data retention
- Make immediate changes that reduce costs, shorten backup/recovery times, and improve overall operational efficiencies
- Strategically schedule follow-on projects like storage consolidation, storage virtualization, and tiered storage design and implementation